Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FireOfWonder

Changes i would like to see

4 posts in this topic

I would be happy to see some of the following change to the game. 

1.When you go for pvp, sometimes the game crash, and you dont get an encounter, all you can do at that time is to restart the game, but you have to recognize, that the game crashed first.

solution: could you add a timer with maximum waiting time for pvp, when the cloak reached zero, we know, that the game crashed, in addition new players will know, that they habe to wait a little bit until you get a combat.

2. when an effect is on your char that give you additional effort, there should be a sign how much that is. In a long game it is a little bit difficult to know how often your have skiped your turn. In addition we have have a lot of cards, that gives effort. From 2 to 8 . Its difficult to seewhat the level of that cards was.

3. the last skill tree of the terminator is a complete waste, in addition the terminator needs something against stun. It would be nice when you could give him a skill for that like, when you are in rage, you cant get additional effort by effects. For pvp that would make the terminator more competitive.

4. thanks again for the wolf nerf, it was realy nessesary to do that. We have 3 different wolfes,Its a little but frustation to have 2 high level wolfes of different type and cant use both at the same time. We cant allow 6 or even 9 wolf in a deck, but 3 of any kind would be a good option.

On 9/13/2017 at 6:26 PM, FireOfWonder said:

2. when an effect is on your char that give you additional effort, there should be a sign how much that is. In a long game it is a little bit difficult to know how often your have skiped your turn. In addition we have have a lot of cards, that gives effort. From 2 to 8 . Its difficult to seewhat the level of that cards was.

This is a must have, it could also show up in detail if you tap/hold a character (yours or enemies).

But a symbol over your head is a good idea.

I would also like to see what ppl have equipped on their character, when tap/hold a character, the info appear way too fast on the screen to be able to read it.

For point 1 game crash: i found out, that you easily find out when the game has crashed, you dont get the direct message 'connecting to server' when that happed. So we dont have to waste our time here......

Edited by FireOfWonder