rekoJ69

Western Cyberpunk Strategy Game on Kickstarter

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

Just found a new board game that's going live on Kickstarter next Monday. It's also an action based strategy game, you move your characters with a card deck. And it has a very cool theme, it's a mixture of Western and Cyberpunk (love that). And pretty cool: during the Kickstarter thing you can become a part of the game and a character in the retail version of the game!
Check it out: www.cy-co.com

Hi, I spend most of my free time on playing Battleships: Blood & Sea. It's a ios game based on world war 2. And with so real battle and so cool scene. 

Germbusters is a quick game in which you help an alien to clean up the international space  jio 4g voice station. After the humans escape from Earth due to a powerful microbial invasion,.

No way to post new topics? Anyway I am playing deadshell, which wasn't listed on the list of their games, and I can not get 3 kills with one shotgun blast. I use the shotgun guy and freeze weak enemies I axe thwm to alnost no life and shoot and it only ever kills 2. Any help would be appreciated.

This is great websites, I visited some of them but I didn't know that Google offers free games.And this is I play free flash games in this websites.
- driving directos