Ness

Read before posting!

37 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FireOfWonder said:

The veteran set was changed, the shotgun is a use weapon now.

So actually this is a new feature, not a bug? Now that you mention I have taken another look in my set and all the Veteran stuff I have seem to be USE, the other items were big guns which I really didn't use at all and maybe didn't notice the change to all of them. But, before posting here, I have tried to see if it was announced such a change and couldn't. Is there a change notification somewhere that I have missed? 

I don't know if it is a bug or not but 4h ago there was a special promo pack to buy and showed 12h countdown to get it and now after 4 hours it's gone. I know the promo was about to end today but when I had 12h countdown I expected I could buy it in the evening. 

My nick in the game is sajfert and I use galaxy tab pro and s6 active. 

I'm experiencing the following issue, which happened to me several times now:

During a Challenge match, if one of the enemies walks into a Land mine and dies from it, and the Hero has an Overwatch weapon equiped and is also in range, even if the enemy has already died the Overwatch is triggered and shots at the dead enemy, sometimes triggering and Ambush card, which then begins an infinite loop of giving me +actions, the game is blocked and I have to restart it, when I do, the next turn I have the correct extra actions and the bullet from the gun is spent, but I find it annoying because, I believe the Overwatch should not be triggered if the enemy died.

Bug report concerning mission 4-3, where Corus is supposed to repair the Rhino tank. He is not repairing at all, but discarding cards the whole time. He isn't even putting shields up like he did before. Getting the two crates brings the repair status to 3/10 from 0/10 but no more repairs after that. I have done this mission before and I know the time by which the repair status should increase, but since the last update where Sigurd was introduced, this mission is broken. Tried a couple times now on Android.

Hoping for a fix :)

Edited by robsel

Continuing bug report mission 4-3 called machine spirit:

- new update yesterday to version 1.2.8 for android

- de- and reinstalled the game

-> Corus still does not repair the tank and does not use shields during the second part of the mission, when he is sitting next to the tank. Instead he is discarding cards the entire time.

I almost finished that mission before the Sigurd update, but since then the mission is broken and I cant progress.

Can anybody confirm or deny?

I am having the exact same issue as robsel. Corus just keeps discarding cards. The only thing that advances his count is bringing him the boxes, but otherwise, the counter didn't change once, even after about 5 waves of enemies. I've been able to reproduce this bug about four times, each and every time I played "Machine Sprite."

1 person likes this

Mission 4-3: Machine Spirit is working again!

Just finished it.

Thanks alot for the fix !!! :)

Hi

When trying to redeem the promo code "Wthunder" yesterday the 9th January at approx 9.30 pm (+1 time zone) - promo code where valid till 10th Jan. - it came up invalid. I tried and retried many times but no luck. Unless the deadline for the promo code follows a +4 time zone I

believe something went terribly wrong. 

I use an Android platform.

Kind regards and thank for a great game 

Edited by GoldenBaboon01

I might have missed something but i think The promocode isn't for the mobile game but for the PC game.

That would definitely be a valid explanation. However it isn't stated anywhere that it is limited to certain platforms...

Good point XIII

I found the code via link so I didn't notice the news were exclusive to the PC version my bad and thank you for the clearification.

Best regards